CCB offers a wide range of training courses for adults, specially designed to support community groups and the voluntary sector. Many of our training workshops are free to CBAS Members and CCB Members and are of low cost to others.
Examples of the training courses we provide include:
- Funding workshops – how to successfully apply for funding for your community group or building
- How to Be a Better Trustee
- How to successfully use social media for community groups
- Health and safety and Fire Risk Assessment Training
- Marketing workshops
- Training on rural affordable housing
- Introduction to Community Organsing
Our training events in West Berkshire and Wokingham have been supported and received funding from the Adult Community Learning Team, West Berkshire Council & Wokingham Borough Council. Please click here to view our safeguarding policy.
In March 2017 we have delivered some sessions on Using and Funding Defibrillators in your village in partnership with Heartstart Thatcham & Swallowfield and with funding from the Resilient Communities Fund, from Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks. Please click on the video to find out more about this training. We continue to deliver life saving training sessions in rural areas in partnership with Heartstart: