Connecting Communities in Berkshire are running this webinar for Trustees/Volunteers that run Community Buildings/Village Halls in West Berkshire.
This training will cover:
• Management Committee concerns about the safety of activities that regular hirers want to start providing
• Hygiene requirements
• Shared responsibly & working with Hirers
• Flexibility through the expected ‘phases’ and ‘changes’ during the Pandemic
• Latest government updates regarding hirers and what is/isn’t allowed in community buildings
• Facilitate Frequently Asked Questions session and a chance for volunteers/trustees to share knowledge and experiences
Free to CBAS members, £15 to CCB members and £25 to non members.