Our charity Connecting Communities in Berkshire (CCB) is a membership organisation, and organisations and individuals can join CCB to support our work and benefit from our membership offers. Becoming a member of CCB is an effective and rewarding route to building connections, accessing information and support, and helping to ensure communities like yours are strong, successful and well represented.
The cost of membership for 2020 is £35 for parish/town council and voluntary or community organisations or £18 for individuals.
Please take a moment to read our 2020 Annual Review by clicking here which gives a snapshot of all that we have been able to deliver as a charity over the course of the last year. Our membership is always at the core of what we do and key benefits to our standard members can be found below:
Benefits of Membership
Specific membership benefits you can expect to receive include:
• Free or discounted training opportunities at our range of courses that ultimately focus on strengthening communities.
• The opportunity to become a CCB Trustee and to nominate and elect members to our Board.
• An invitation to attend our training conference and Annual General Meeting (1 vote per membership)
• Monthly e-bulletins and updates on our work including services, funding opportunities, events and training workshops that may be of benefit to you, your colleagues and community.
• The opportunity to market your community events, news or local facilities via our e-bulletin and website.
• Prompt access to the CCB team who will be available to discuss issues affecting your community.
If you would like to become a member and support a local charity please complete our membership form by clicking here.
We also offer a bespoke membership service to those volunteers and trustees involved with Village Halls and Community Buildings. To read more about this please click here. If you heat your home or business using oil you may be interested in joining our Oil Club which offers savings to members by bulk buying oil. Please click here for information on this.